Creative Decor // DIY Basket Wall

Months before moving, I knew that I wanted to do a basket wall in our new house. It looks amazing, fills up blank space, and it so easy + cheap to do! I bought tons of baskets that I loved and thought would flow well. Almost all of them came from the Goodwill for less than a dollar a piece. The key to having a good collection is to always be on the lookout for baskets. The ideal basket is flat on the bottom so that it can hang against the wall. I also stuck with a color scheme of light and dark wicker, and tried to incorporate many sizes and textures.






Arrange the baskets in a way in which they flow and are equal distance apart. Prior to hanging, I laid them out on the floor in the same way that they would hang on the wall. I hung mine with small drywall nails and a hammer -- easy peasy!!


Shout out my sweet sister who helped me with this project!! More basket wall inspo can be found all over Instagam and Pinterest! It is a project that you can constantly add to as you get more baskets. Happy decorating!

--Lauran

Comments

Popular Posts