My Review on Madewell Jeans

I always loved the look of Madewell jeans, but never wanted to pay the price. If you are familiar with Madewell, their quality is amazing, and their prices reflect that. Lately I have been cleaning out my closet and ridding it of all of my impractical cheap clothing. I am not necessarily creating a capsule wardrobe, which is all of the rage right now, but I am trying to invest in quality clothing that can be worn multiple different ways, in different seasons, and last me years. Que Madewell! Almost all of their stuff is 100% my style, and they tend to keep everything very neutral which I prefer. Well I bit the bullet, and bought the pair I had been eyeing for months -- the 10in button fly skinny. I ended up loving them so much, that I bought a second pair, that's saying a lot.


So when buying jeans....

I always get high rise. The higher, the better. Low rise is my worst enemy, and is not flattering on me at all. I like high rise because it hugs me in all the right places, and I am not always tugging them back up because they stay in place.

I chose the button fly because they were unique and different from any of the other pairs of jeans that I own.



So my review...are they worth the money?? HECK YES. I will get my jeans from them from now on. They stretched out, but not too bad. They were so soft and comfy, and I could stand to wear them all day. I normally hate wearing pants, but these jeans move with you, and don't feel restricting at all.


Another cool thing about Madewell -- If you take in any pair of jeans to donate/recycle, they will give you $20 off of a new pair of their denim. You can donate as many pairs as you would like, but only one $20 coupon can be used per transaction, and this applies to in store purchases only! This is such a good way to recycle & save a little bit of $$$!! Happy shopping.


xo, L

Comments

Popular Posts